Thursday, August 12, 2010

What Are You Blogging for? Win 40k Worth of Maven Sholarship

My Blog www.jaysonbiadog.blogspot.com is more about personal experience of winning and a lot more. It shares ideas and secrets all about winning. From the time i started this blog it has a vision on winning advocacy. As you can see in my logo the Philippines and Olympics symbol why? Because it states of being a nationalistic me and the advocacy and presence of worldwide arena called the Olympics bottom-line.

Like whats next after winning PBA, NCAA, UAAP, Palarong Pambansa, International Open, National or Asian Games? I would say Pinoy should think Winning World Cup, Professional Championship, Olympics, PGA, Grammy, NBA,Oscar, Nobel or just say fly me to the moon I'm already the best here on Earth. (Inspired by the US President JFK "We Choose to go to the Moon").

As a former winning athlete, referee and coach i would dedicate this blog to every people to continue winning. Keep up the good hard-work and push yourself to the limits. It may be in the form of business, profession, competition, career, art, family, advocacy and more.

What i mean is that if every Filipino would think and Act like an Olympian/Champion to what ever niches they are good into. Being globally competitive not only in the Philippines or Asia but in the Worldwide Arena. I believe by acquiring and sharing of practical techniques and workable secrets. This country would revolutionize and the time will be spent to school and training will be reduce to less than half. By being productive, profitable, valuable effective and efficient people in the market place.

I blog about contest, winners, Call Center,world champions, Food Contest, sports, US Navy, armed forces, Generals, Presidents politics, adventure Sports, Advocacy, Opinion, Education, charity, faith everything personal. That i can say worthy cause on earth and no non sense topic. Both party wins i demonstrate it myself, shared it to everybody and if think you are strong enough i would make you feel stronger as a coach advocacy.

For almost 2 decades of joining and winning different forms of contest. The summary of winning as a habit is shared to this blog. In 5 months of active blogging and joining events i learned a lot from different experts.

I'm happy to help and coach When i heard my Rep Angel Tan won the Contest and I influence my Brother Danilo to Blog and win National, International Sports and Contest. Women like Ira Dy joined men's world racing because of this race blog post My cousins wife win a million in Puregold raffle. My friend Karla Reyes won in Tech contest online because of my post and shared facebook wall.  Call center Investor/|Executives and sales agents told me that my blog about call center are effective and useful.

started to blog because of what i told and coach them about blogging.

What Are You Blogging for? Win 40k pesos Worth of Maven Scholarship
If you want to join this contest please click here
Special thanks to Anton Diaz for sharing me he's secrets last couple of weeks ago on how to earn 6 digits per month by advertising because he himself experience it  http://www.ourawesomeplanet.com
And Jeffrey Siy who seems to be my partner both in local and foreign contest entry. Also the 1 who influence and Inspire me to blog http://boy-kuripot.blogspot.com
Also told me to read a lot of SEO books and Rules. Because sometimes i make an erroneous and spoof in blogging. I mean wrong grammar, lousy graphics, pictures and brain drain or what you called. I'm tired gonna link this press release stuff. And my eyes is already bleeding in front of PC for 16 hours, but i need to finish this blog.

Nice Cool Blog/Internet universe i wonder how much further, i wonder how much more?
I feel I'm seek if I'm offline for a day. This addiction started when i work in call center last 2005 selling Websites, E Commerce, SEO and Business Yellow Pages, On line Yellow Pages to US and Canadian Market.

This Contest is like the Passing of Torch to New Blood by: Maven and Boy Kuripot

No comments: