Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bonding with Dad

It seems that only yesterday when I spend those summer with Dad and my family. Papa is already 56 this year. He lives in Negros now while I work here in Manila.  I still remember our bonding together with my brother and sister from Cebu and US in Bacolod and Mambukal falls. 

Were were having fun talked about life and challenges. Its quite the same daily life talk back then when I was still in College. I still remember those time we watch boxing, basketball and action movies together. 


I noticed that past years my Dad became slimmer and change in his weight. As a father of six I wish he had a  “fountain of youth” aside from exercise and balance diet. As a concerned son its now payback time of giving me the good life. I like to offer him great supplement, of course one of the best..For us to have more travel and family bonding moments...like the premium HyC 150.

Developed by FINE Japan Co. Ltd., is now available in the Philippines. Premium HyC 150 is unique because it is the only supplement drink that has the optimal combination of active anti-aging ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, collagen and ubiquinol.

“Collagen drinks are said to be the secret for longevity and beauty of Japanese people, who are known for their smooth skin and youthful appearance. Collagen drinks are, in fact, very popular in China and South Korea.
Premium HyC 150 has other benefits that go beyond skin care and a rejuvenated, more youthful look. To maximize the benefits of collagen, one important element, hyaluronic acid, has to be present. At least 50 percent of hyaluronic acid in our body can be found in our skin. Premium HyC 150 contains 150 mg of hyaluronic acid, the optimal dosage to replenish the body of this essential nutrient. 
Hyaluronic acid acts as space filler by binding to water and keeps the skin wrinkle-free. It lubricates joints, ligaments and connective tissues. It also hydrates surrounding tissue and keeps the collagen nourished and healthy.

Premium HyC 150, exclusively distributed in the Philippines by BrightRAY Enterprises, is now available at Watsons stores. For information, visit www.HyC150.com.





No comments: