I think that this should be part of the 7 Summer Wonders in the Philippines.
1. Boracay - No doubt a lot of foreigners and Pinoy goes here during summer. Like to do para-sailing here, surfing, jet-ski and kayak to the white sand.
2. Mambukal -Located in Murcia Negros Occidental, a truly good place to explore. Forest, hills and mountain is good to explore. I've done my remarkable Taekwondo martial art brotherhood initiation here.
3. Palawan - I like its Natural resources and Animals. Also I like to see its underwater resources by diving.
4. Tagaytay - Good place to chill and experience the cool breeze 1 hour away from toxic metro. And eat buffet to different restaurants here as well as relaxing spa.
5. Bagiuo - Good plantation and tourist spots like Parks, Mansions, PMA and more.
6. CamSur - Where I was born. I like Ironman Challenge and Wakeboarding Here. As well as Mt Mayon Offroad Adventure.
7. Subic - What a wonderful sailors life. Love to do visit ships here as well as scuba diving. Hot air baloon and flying like a bird with the use of different flying equipment and plane. As well as Zoobic safari and Sea Show!
“Summer is definitely more fun with NIVEA SUN! My top summer wonder is Subic". Why? Because its near Metro Manila. I can do adventure anytime here, see my pics on our last Yatch adventure. Where I drove 1st time, also to learn and drive a yacht. Been here several times. And of course I like the Navy life and sports adventure.
“Join the on-going Nivea Philippines 7 Summer Wonders contest on FB, nuffnang and get a chance to win NIVEA Sun gift packs, Charina Sarte swimwear, SONY products or a trip for 2 to the Ultimate Summer Wonder! Just click this link and follow http://www.facebook.com/NIVEAPhilippines/app_180716052039522 to join and vote now!”
You may join the Nivea Philippines 7 Summer Wonders contest on FB.