Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I will Join the FitFil Boot Camp 2012

I've heard so many times the anecdote. "Its your lifestyle makes you healthy". So i decided that I want to bring back the old active  healthy fit me. That  I wanna get fit again the way I used to do before. Coach Jim Saret - ABS-CBN's Biggest loser coach organize this healthy boot camp. A 12-15 sessions fitness program which will support his Advocacy called FITFIL or (Fit Filipinos).
 
See Schedules 
  • Cebu = May 15 - June 9, 2012 (Tuesday and Thursday from 6 pm to 8 pm. On Saturdays from 6am to 8am) at The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu City. See photos here.

  • Manila = June 25 - July 27, 2012 (Monday-Wednesday-Friday from 6pm to 8pm) at Fort Bonifacio High Street (grounds), Taguig City <4-5weeks>
Look at my Photo on left 2006 and right 2011 I gain 30kgs, but not  the  ideal shape - disgusting right? Reason? I would say my lifestyle discipline and diet. I didn't watch my diet and seldom or no exercise in a week at all. I don't have much time to fitness anymore like the way i used to before. Being in the call center industry working at night with no exercise makes my body bulge or blob.

You would never realize that was the body of former martial artist, national athlete and coach. The funny thing is I want to make and bring back my 6pandesal on my stomach instead of 1 big siopao for now. Also to stay fit, sexy, healthy and live more. You can join me on this event too. To Live healthy so, Fill up the form here

Now i can conclude for health we have a choice to be healthy or not. And it takes a lot of discipline to do that. Even maintain good  shape and healthy lifestyle again and again as years goes by. Seeing Attractive body shape and offensive body shape requires no explanation on how do your exercise as well as eating lifestyle.


No comments: