Sunday, January 30, 2011

Customer Service Value

I have a laptop given to me by my Uncle from US. The good thing about it is that when it was used by my brother. After he borrowed it to me last 2007, when he returned to me broked after week of used. The lcd chip was accidentally broken he told me. And i when i go to this famous world brand laptop service center. The warranty and repair is only applicable in US! I was really shock, How does it feel when this kind of company rob you away from your joy? I mean what is the use of a great laptop is you can't repair it? Or great gadget if it will only last for 3 years?

I realize as years pass by that you can't drive your good car here abroad nor vice versa. When i attended last Neo event i was amazed when the company launched its unique service called "Neo Cares".  You can call, text, email them and they assure you feedback and immidiate repair. According to Mutya Cyling during press conference we can't compete with the giant comany. Or lessen our product price like the China do. What we can offer the a good customer service that you can make sure that each time your neo laptop or pc broke. We will repair it at all cost, I see this what we all need. I mean long term relationship value. You cant just buy a gadget or PC just for fun without a security. Or insurance policy that it will surely function, assured, guarantee and protect all of US as long as you need it or use it.

Gerson Sullano a service manager shows to us. How he do the service Job experiece past couple of years. Backing up by VP for Operations Mutya how her Customer Organizations grow from a few people to many. Just to provide its customer assurance of good customer service. Now i realize what we need from what we want. Its not just all about prestige and branding. Its also about long lasting relationship or the great Value called customer service. Check Neo official Site for more info http://www.neo.com.ph/.

No comments: