Monday, December 13, 2010

“MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7”

I had a chance to test this C7 during 2010 Blog Awards last Sunday night at RCBC tower (lucky me to be 1 of the sports finalist). Since im a Nokia user for almost a decade from my college years to now. The history of this user friendly device came to my everyday satisfaction. I used 5110 and 3310 during my college academic years. N2100, N9500 and N97 during my professional business career up to now.



C7 got 8migapixel better than my N97 5megapixel camera phone. N97 got keyboard while C7 is all touchscreen WOW! Classy, sleek, translucent design reflects to the quality of a person who uses this hot new media device. This seems to be so super awesome cool stuff for my world travel and business career. I think when i have this xmas gift i can be always connected to social media and blogging via this phone.

That's how innovation of nokia grows faster when i do phone demo testing last remarkable Sunday. I just realized that nokia understands the needs, lifestyle of the people and techno-savvy person like me. They have sponsored various events that marks our significant lifestyle passion. Making us know that nokia cares to what we do and understands the activities we are passionate about.

I just give some of my Nokia phone as a gift to my family. To my parents, younger brothers and sisters. For the reason of being passionate to new technology that i don't want to be left behind. A reward to myself and inspiration to excel in my chosen career. Aside from that i want them to experience how user friendly and innovative Nokia is. “MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7” This a good reward or gift to our passion. I think when we use this phone, as a symbol and result of excellence in our different field. This is new world, new technology, new innovation. Nokia Team brings out the best, geekiest, finest, ideal cutting edge smart phone technology. So that people of the world would excite and desires to have this ideal amazing phone.

1 comment:

halojin said...

Good luck po sa contest ng nuffang! God bless po