Thursday, May 20, 2010

Winning President, Winning Campaign Associate

Winning President, Winning Campaign Associate

It was just last year 2009 when Jay Jaboneta announced me as 1 of the winner of Hungry People Book Contest (Books Courtesy of Chinkee Tan) my Fellow blogger Jay! Now he was part of a big success of no other than the CEO of the largest corporation in our country called the Philippines.

Let's take a look out how and find how he do it, winner works with the winner.

Jay Jaboneta & President Noynoy Aquino


(with Pres. Noynoy Aquino) 
After almost 6 months of being on the campaign trail, I am now ready to blog again on HungryPeople. So sorry guys but national interest takes precedence over my writing.  I'm sure you didn't miss me.  With the explosion of information sources on the web, there's lots to choose from.  I have gained so many valuable lessons during the 2010 Presidential Campaign.  One of which is that YOU can never really sell a bad product.
 
One of the presidential candidates pretended to come from the ranks of the poor.  He was caught lying and it led to his downfall.  As in products and services, your 'product' must be true to its message.  You cannot sell anything beyond that.  It smacks of bad marketing and bad management to sell a product that does not live up to its stated use.

This is one clear area where many businesses go awry - they churn out mediocre products that might sell but will never bring a return that will exceed expectations.

A lot of things have happened and I will fuse more the lessons I learned in politics and in business.

Are YOU Hungry?  Let's eat!!!
 
http://hungrypeople.posterous.com/ 

Keywords Tag;
Winning Campaign, President, blogger, winner, Winners Place winners work with the winner

No comments: