|1.The I Love Nature photo contest is open to all interested|
participants residing in the Philippines.
2. Participants may use any digital camera. An entry must be an original
work and free from copyright, must have been taken between July 2009 to
July 2010, have not been published or exhibited in any printed or online media
prior to the contest and have not previously won in any photo competition.
philstar.com has the right to approve or reject a submitted entry.
3. In submitting the entry, photo must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
in jpeg format, not exceeding maximum resolution of 6 megapixels, minimum 180 dpi.
Subject line of email must read ILoveNature photo contest entry.
Maximum of 3 entries may be submitted by a participant.
The following info should be indicated: TITLE of entry, Date &
location picture was taken, Full name of participant,
Address and Mobile number. Entry description with minimum of 50 words shall be included.
4. No manipulation beyond color correction, conversion to black &
white, brightness and contrast will be allowed.
5. Criteria for judging:
• Creativity and Originality 50%
• Message Impact 50%
6. The judges' decision is final.
7. Submission of entries is from April 5 to July 31, 2010 at 5p.m.
Grand prize winners of I Love Nature photo contest will be announced during judging
ceremony of “The Pinas Expedition! Lakbay Dagat, Lupa at Himpapawid”
photography contest which will be streamed live at www.philstar.com on August 22, 2010.
8. Winners will be notified via email on how to claim the prize.
9. Relatives of philstar.com, Arya Residences, ArthaLand, justgo.ph,
and Zest Air employees to the second degree of consanguinity and affinity are
disqualified from joining the contest.
10. All entries become the property of philstar.com, which will have the right to
exhibit or publish the images for promotional purposes, indicating/acknowledging the photographer.
philstar.com may display the prints in a public venue, or publish them for the purpose
of promoting philstar.com’s I Love Philippines contest, without any financial
compensation to the photographers.
See Sample Entry: http://www.philstar.com/microsite/ilovephilippinesyear3/home.html