Sunday, October 7, 2018

How Businessmen and Professionals Can Benefit From Health Insurance

                       
I've been in a corporate world for the past 13 years. I can say that the ladder to success is not always going up - there's what you called up and downs part of your career even in business. I can say looking back that my strength way back in my 20's is different during my 30's. The stress is getting much more and more complicated when it comes to daily task and deliverable's. 

The stresses of being a corporate guy or let say running your own business. Is measured by its peak and lows. What I mean is the result where profit and wages. It is important that you must have always cash on hand. As you sell yourself everyday where your market value stand off.
On my 20's I would notice that I can render more overtime like 2-5 hours more than a regular working hours. And I'm ok and still feeling energized before going to sleep. But for now on my 30's I got easily tired of extra 1-3 hours of extra work. Although my job is just talking and documenting office jobs to US clients over the phone. It still play the major key in my daily employee business life. Aside from being a pro business blogger on the other hand. 

Health insurance is very important to me because I feel secured to whatever may happen. Like right now, I encounter hereditary sickness 2-5 times a year started last year. I got minor arthritis which I won't believe would happen. I couldn't walk well like a normal person without medicine. 

And 3 years ago I was diagnosed that my eye wasn't able to read clear letters on far projector screen. Which I disputed with my company doctor and I said Im healthy and ok.  She told me then read this which I cant. Unbelievable but true - as we go ages we encounter different kind of unwanted health problems. 

I have health card and insurance for the for the past decade. And I think its really a must for every employee, businessman or freelancer out there. To protect yourself and love ones because sickness is a traitor it will drain your income. Sad but true nobody wants to be sick until we discover it tomorrow that we couldnt perform our professional job anymore with these different kind of sickness.  

Health protection plan is important because more than 400k Filipinos were confined in hospital each year. And we need those various protection as insurance policy to protect us from those unwanted hospital confinement and disability, The CARD FOR LIFE plan  provides  cash benefits for payment of your annual credit card dues. 

They said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away or an ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure. Therefore I said whatever you do protect yourself at all times. So protect yourself now with Health Protection Plans, Hospital Cash, Plan Family Shield Family Protect Plus, Card For Life, Family Protect Elite and Family Protect Max provided by YGC Corporate Services Inc.

No comments: