Friday, April 27, 2018

Harvey Kayne of Media-top.com Scams Bloggers

I've done more than 100 sponsored projects for several global sites. But this one lately pissed me off. 1st Harvey Kayne of  Media-top.com asked me to write 2 articles. Then I said ok, I did my part and delivered the articles. Then he asked for more referrals. Then I deliver again - instead of thanking me he did asked for more. I asked him to pay me 50% then he make a lot of lame excuses. 

He beat around the bush and didn't answer straightforward questions. He asked for more referrals, I didn't gave him anymore instead I sent him invoice via paypal. With all those prices that he promised and agreed. Because I smell something fishy about his company. What he was doing was a disgrace in the blogging and social media community. 
Dude seriously? After 45 emails and hardwork you call it quits and walk away with out paying anything. Really a big shame in the social media industry. What a waste of time! You act as if you are really big. Then you cannot put your mouth where your budget is. You keep on asking me everyday with out paying anything. 

Hi,
Just to update you. We had lot of work to do, but we are doing as fastest we can to get this done for you. 
Also, we should continue working on other websites. You will also earn more.
Let me know if thats okay.
Thanks

On 10 April 2018 at 11:59, Harvey Kayne <harvey.kayne@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Yes. We will finalize these 2 websites first, so we will move on.
You can search for websites while we wait. The more you find, more money you will earn. 
Send a list of websites you've found and send it over when you have lets say, 2-5 websites. 
Look at the logo above Worlds #1 Marketing Agency! Shame Shame Shame! If you can fool many bloggers, social media freelancers and writers out there. You just encounter the guy that don't take CRAP! 

Harvey,

You can always walk away. But you need to pay the Debt that you Owe! You just make me describe you, the way you project. Now you describe me as bad Im just upfront and telling you exactly what you were doing. If you will not pay the next 5 days today is 4/22/2018 if you will make a lame excuse see the article 4/27/2018. 

You will regret the day that you've wasted my TIME! I will post all the shit that you and your company created. Including the email screen shot that you sent. We all know that Judas doesn't pay. You are really a piece of crap. People like you is a disgrace in the writing industry.    


Jayson  

3 comments:

Harvey said...

Hi,

Contact me on my email so we can sort this out.

Sorry for the inconvenience.


Regards,

Harvey

jayson biadog said...

No more bullshit talks - just pay the invoice then you get what you want.

Unknown said...

He did exactly the same to me - he's a fucking prick