Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Top 5 Dream Home in Property24.com.ph

While browsing the site, I set a quite ambitious goal for a perfect home with property 24. I came to browse for perfect property for my top 5 dream home in the country. So I came up with the best home that would suits my lifestyle. The site connects buyers to get its perfect home.

1. 3 Bedroom Apartment at Makati Ave - I like the city living also i want to be near the central business hub in the country. Easy access for me to travel abroad as well as do business meetings. And attend exciting events. 
 
2. 4 Bedroom house in Bacolod - My hometown I want to developed local business ventures here.
3. 6 bedroom house in Cebu - Want to explore the beauty of the Queen City of the South.
4. 2 Bedroom townhouse in Tagaytay - Like to do waterports and adventure sports nearby. Also great place to relax and do some adventure sports nearby. 
5. Land and Farm House in San Juan Batangas - Great place hobby aside from enjoying the farmers life. Also great command center for watersport and motorsport garage nearby racetrack and resort boat harbor.

So what s your top5? you may join see Nuffnang blog contest to win a weekend staycation.
Property24.com.ph is the fastest growing property portal in the Philippines.  They provide an effective online platform for leading Real Estate Developers, Agencies and Brokers that allows them to showcase their property listings to a wider audience of qualified prospective Buyers. #PerfectHome  #Property24  #Property24PH

No comments: