Sunday, January 25, 2015

Skin Trends (Acne Authority) Ali Mall Cubao Facial Experience

At Wee Nam Kee restaurant Last week, Ayala Triagle Makati. I had a chance to hear Dr Joy Moncal the founder of Skin Trends. Talked about Skin and Acne care. She started her clinic a decade ago at Sta Rosa City, Laguna. Eventually expand to Paranaque, Alabang and Metro Manila area. The idea is simple to provide reasonable HGC face and body clinic from all walks of life. Her clinic main specialization was on acne treatment. 

Since I don't have any acne I tried to test its facial at Ali Mall Cubao yesterday. For 650 peso GC I've undergone sets of facial cleaning to remove white and black heads. The therapist told me that its recommended for everybody to have its face clean at least ounce a month regardless of gender.  After 45mins of treatment I can say that facilities and service was excellent.

As a careless men Im not into facial, beauty enhancement or something but when I saw the black and white heads afterwards it change my perspective. I can feel the smoothness suave clean of my face down to nose. So, If you like to try any of the skin services at any branch print this 100 peso discount below coming from my blog
Going back to Acne the doctor or skin expert advice that you should need treat or cure it immediately with in 2-3 days. During High School or College even Professional years. Acne is crucial for confidence and self esteem. So we need to cure it fast with he help of experts or Acne Authority.


1 comment:

jayson biadog said...

ok thanks Cailyn jbiadog@yahoo.com