Friday, March 23, 2012

Win 1 Year Supply of Proactiv Solution!

Its so easy to Win a 1 Year Supply of Proactiv Solution!. Just follow this east steps on How to Join: Post your most creative photo-with-text to answer this question: Why do you deserve to win Free 1 year Supply of Proactiv? On the Proactiv Solution Facebook fanpage. Please See my entry here with funny caption;


See my Caption"I deserve to win Free 1 year Supply of Proactiv. Because I look like Justin Bieber during my teenage years. And I wanna protect my skin with this best ideal skin solution."


Proactiv Solution Philippines will chose the best response on the basis of the following criteria:

1. Enthusiasm - 50%
(demonstrates that you truly, deeply, urgently love and want Proactiv!)

2. Creativity - 25%
(your answer is fun, engaging, and not boring!)

3. Impact - 25%
(quality of response from the fan page community on your answer)

The winner will receive 6 packs of Proactiv 60-day kit for a full 1 year supply!

Promo Duration: March 16 to March 31, 2012

Announcement of Winner: April 3, 2012

Disclaimer: Note that joining this contest assumes that you own the photo submitted as entry. Any copyright infringement dispute, if proven, shall disqualify your entry. Yo may see sample entries inside Like Proactiv on facebook! So easy right? To look good, be creative and feel lucky if you win this contest. Also visit the site http://my.proactiv.com.ph

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is interesting! However, it’s too late for my husband to join. LOL!
xo,
~Pauline @Kallony