Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Need Co-Editors for Techmotorsports and Travelfoodmovie Blog

Im looking for Co-Editors/Contributors for Techmotorsports (Technology, Motoring, Sport and Travelfoodmovie Travel, Food Movie Blog. Since i can no longer come to this places or events due to busy schedules i receive more than 10 invites a week. Carl of the web magazine is also one of my publisher-contributor for both blogs. 

Please Let me know email me your interest-proposal to jbiadog@yahoo.com and add jayson.biadog@gmail.com, because this is a blogspot.com flatform. You can do guestpost links to your business and blogs. And ill past you  some exclusive invites even outside the country blog coverage. Like the Malaysian food tour, Philippine Provinces Sports Challenges, Special Assignments, Projects and Singapore events last couple of years which I missed due to conflicts of my full-time work schedules.

You can link the site to your blogs to your fanpage and I give you admin authority to my fan-page blog services. You can accept sponsored, affliates or paid-post but I have the full authority to delete your post if I don't like it.

No comments: