Friday, December 17, 2010

Value of Penny Story

I had a chance to do an exchange of Z dollars to a certain bank 2 weeks ago. Because X bank got a promo to win a Y car. Then last week my R salesrep told me that if R rep will be approved to salary loan he will buy a Y stuff. Which i think he doesn't need to because he already have.
In which I don't find value for display at all. Because all things is created with a form and a definite purpose of use. Some people loan because it has a value. It's an ownership value for me saying, like tell me your plans then i approve your loan value. To my rep who would like to increase he's income not by loan but by value, better than loan and work friendship or politics. I said you improve your pitch and work value so that you can deliver better service and result. To your customer then i would recommend and sign for you increase benefits. It should be winwinwin the customer first, second the company third and last is you. Tell me your good numbers and good quality outcome then i can see the rest of the story.

Remembers me of the Social Network movie in real life borrowed money to invest in Facebook.com. Mark got a definite plan of action and he is passionate about it to give benefit to us and win the global market. But not as borrow money to buy inexpensive stuff which is not a must. As in i have a better plan so that i have a better value. Not that i will loan today to buy a lot of stuff for holidays! then what happen to your tomorrow paying unmaximize or unprofitable debt? then you are attracted to a mountain of debt because you are applying for debt? What if, I have a better plan right now so that i have a better future for tomorrow. I will do good for my job now or i will improve my skills so that i have a better result tomorrow. i will be busy doing productive thing or habit right now so that i have a good winning future. Or the other way around i will be relax and find my luck. Always remember lousiness and incompetence decrease your market value.

Not I'm happy go lucky right now and wait for my luck for tomorrow. Or i will borrow money right now for me to look good. It doesn't make value that way and luck is totally different from reality. I would say your just making your country getting poorer. In short help from me don't think of a liability or stay away from debt and liability. Be attracted to skills not just asset what i mean is genuine skills. As like attracts like if you are attracted to fancy people then you will be fancy. If you were attracted to skillful people then you become. If you were attracted to people who likes debt then you become. So stay away from debt and liability. Wish not you look or feel better wish you were skillful, valuable and genuine.

I think if your thinking like that you are just adding the debt or you are a form of a liability to the country. Then i came upon a clue of what is really the Value of Penny or money? If you would ask the value per capita of an American, Japanese, British, Chinese, Vietnamese, Somalian, Singaporean, Indian or Filipino which is totally different. I'm not generalizing but the you can see the majority difference?

That's what you can see the value on what they think. And what they do on their free time? busy of doing what? As what my teacher said idle keeps evil to enter. I really believe this is true. Because most people who are idle usually do vices and undue advantage.

For me money is just a piece of paper it cannot move and talk. But It can send missionaries to preach gospel around the world. It can educate people and also nourish health. And it can hear when somebody desire it so precisely. By definite purpose with a definite execution and plan of action. But the Majority of the people works hard for the money. And other a chosen few are skillful enough that they let money works hard for them. Not just they are smart but they have this what you called learned character then that's the value of real education. and how to empower people and dependent to selves not others.

Sometimes it really hurts when you know people close to your heart or family members. That doesn't think or value money as a form of security and freedom. As what biblical principle said to many generations. Teach a man to fish they will live forever. Its like teaching a man how to make money work hard for them they will LIVE forever. Why a lot of people still asking for money? Why is it a lot of people still asking for fish? Why don't we start teaching them the HOW! then they wouldn't ask for money or fish for the rest of their life? This is what you called the real meaning of freedom and independence! Also the real meaning of family responsibility, education and justice. If you are lazy and could afford to lose money by wasting time, habit and foolish suggestion. Meaning you are staying away from your family good future education and health security.

If money is equals to time and time is equals to money. Then I've witnessed a lot of people is wasting a lot of money. You know what can you do to hep people see the Value of Penny? I promote winning advocacy by showing example to this blog. How about you? Lets start making change in our country and community.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jayson, may I suggest that you have an About page for people like me na mahilig mag-comment? :) Enjoyed Janette Toral video. Sana you can transcribe and post it.

jayson biadog said...

thanks amity will do it later good suggestions..