Friday, December 31, 2010

My Everyday Eveready Moments

Past ten years my family is using on and off Eveready batteries. That is  for the reason of trying other brands. Also to try other attractive cheaper commercial batteries. I used Battery brand X before when traveling, doing sporting activities, blogging projects here in the Philippines and Abroad.  To keep my Digital Camera capture the lifetime remarkable moments. To save some money i used Cheap brand X so as the time goes on. I experienced that it only last for a short period of time.

I switched to used EverReady which my technician brother recommends and gave to me. Although i already knew before that Eveready has a good reputation. It doesn't have any value to me at that time. On the latter part when i experience lo-battery  in times of capturing the great moment of my traveling, blogging hobby and projects. It reminds me that good things are not cheap. and i need battery that has a good quality. How i badly need a good durable battery. As i used eveready again, i feel secured and confident. Now i realized that eveready battery has something have a value "a long time relationship". Value that every people would never neglect and keep using over and over again for a lifetime. Like Warranty because i like appliances that has a lifetime warranty.

You can't be ran out of Battery if your Capturing greatest Season. Like family Gatherings? Special Occasions Graduation? Doing Business to satisfy clients right? Or having a great emergency like Natural disaster and calamities?

You can't compromise the bad experience of your everyday life...This Battery gives an insurance policy to whatever power we need. Power to make us happy and Achieve the better quality of life.

You may like to Join this Contest and Win some Cash? Visit www.nuffnang.com.ph or Click here!

No comments: