Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Buy Secured Stuff Online via Cashsense

I had a blogger friend who wants to sell his GC for a cheaper price. Just making sure he will not screw me up or give me a.. i mean by paying to bogus or expired GC. I try to get cashsense.com as a referee or as an insurance policy. This is the whole story goes, he post his product online and i buy it by paying to 7 eleven store.

He posted he's product via tumbler, so to make me feel secured. I will not pay him cash unless he deliver the GC in good condition when we meet up.  I just buy 1000 worth of gc for 800 pesos, savings 200pesos.

I signed up to cashsense.com account and buy the stuff. Ho hassle and worries for me at all. Because i know a lot of people misunderstood or having problem in paying or acquiring products from friends. Like its so easy to ask discount or favor to a certain friend. But its also hard to make them pay outright or i mean get them the cash rigth then and their. So i believe cashsence is a good referee that connect buyers to sellers without hassle. I mean no worries in doing business to stranger, family or freinds without worrying the collection process. 


I update and check out via shopping cart.
I can even do multiple orders if he had many stocks
This is what you called relationship when you order a lot of stuff.
Just pay minimum 25 pesos all for this 3 items i ordered.
I just pay extra 25 pesos for cashsense

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you cashsense emissary? hehehehe

jayson biadog said...

my friend is carl...