Sunday, August 22, 2010

Safety Yourself First then Others: Adtel Home Solar Kit

want to own an Adtel Home Solar kit from lopez link because i think everybody needs it. I mean who can escape flood or brown out? Or before you help secure other people lives or  properties you need to secure yourself right? Most of us experience the horrible tragedy of typhoon and brownout/block out. So with this kit nobody can stop us to do our job or i mean to be effective in what we do. I mean in my case i can still do my work, volunteer emergency services, charity or business even theirs no brown out because of this kit.

So we must learn the lesson from it, that no matter what crisis of disaster we encounter in life. We must accept it and take it as a challenge that when crisis come. I'm not worried to protect it i have protection from Adtel Solar Home Kit. Even in our elementary and high school years we are tought to be a boy scout and girl scout at school. 
Adtel Home Solar Kit
Even you have generator at home of office you can't still escape flood and block out in different areas. Like in Manila the horrible thing happen to me lately after ondoy.  Dated July 13, 2010 another storm and tripple jeopardy because when i left home to attend a entrepreneur magazine business event  at Amber Fort Bonifacio Taguig. When i left home from Mandaluyong City its brown out. Then after the seminar event used for my blogging i encounter a car accident under heavy typhoon winds and poor driving visibility. Also when i got into the office to the US call center operation were delayed and paralyze due block out and typhoon. I mean On and off operation so the work and operations is wasted, production, resources, money, leads and opportunity were wasted. My cellphone is lo-battery i cant call for help and check my family if they were ok.

See this Accident Video under Angry Winds, Typhoon and Poor Driving Visibility.
During this time a lot of car/road accidents happen and trees were down. 
My reps other officemates and fellow workers were stranded at home and got no electricity.  Other were stranded on their respective ways. I came to office @ Robinsons equitable tower, Ortigas Central Business district from parking barefoot because the water were 1 foot from the ground. I pulled up my pants and my cool golf umbrella were destroy because strong angry winds.
Adtell understands the public need because this is for security which is need by everybody. Not just me i realize that when delivering hot news or fresh blog post to my blog and fresh deal to US market. I need to be effective and efficient so i need this for me not to delay my work in office the call center operations. For we know that business in BPO or US market doesn't stop and Americans and very particular about the time. So my phone and computer must always be charged by this adtell alternative power kit.  
I remember my life in the province Talisay City Negros Occidental. That our house is being visited by flood 1-2 times a year. I witnessed the dirty waters and long brown out, property and business were destroyed. Brown out lasts for 3 days even a week. So we cant go to school, i cant study, also business is dying and people can't go to work. Some people I've seen  wounded and infected by disease called lipton  pyrosis. A poisonous dirt came from rat, so if flood came and when you got wounded you must medicate it immediately. If you have this kit you can do that first aid even if theirs brown out.

Working as a Volunteer in the US and Philippine Armed Forces doing some charity, humanitarian act and outreach program. Is a very tough job you need to always be prepared and secured even in times of disaster. Together with the less fortunate people all over the Philippines. Together with the priest, bishop, rabbi, sisters, US Navy serviceman, Admiral, Ambassador, Senator and volunteers. As a tough disaster, poverty and calamity so shall we as the custodian of the national defense and act of great volunteerism.

 (Im in Red Cap and White Shirt)  
(Man in the Arena faced danger, mud and dirt)
We are ready when the world and Philippine great crisis and disaster come.
AyeAye Sir in the Service of the Filipino, Timely Communication and technology should be intact in response quickly of disasters, calamity and charity, Snappy response works should not be delay with the help of
That can power radio, cellphones, laptop also serves as light without electricity either you are inside your home, car or where-ever you may be.
You can ask help, call and communicate with the world easily.

I'm used to disaster to faced squarely like flood inspired by this interview. A famous man was asked what if you losses all your wealth today? What would you do? he replied give me 5 years I'll bring it all back. I just know the process. (at this vivid memory I'm reflecting to flood property we've lost and opportunity to face with great courage to move on) 
It's like we looses our property by disaster such as flood but it cannot lose our knowledge.Good-thing Adtel Home Solar Kit was invented. I think this is a much
need for everybody. Whether you used it for home of for business purposes. For you join this blog contest to win this kit please click here
Don't Forget to link this to your blog 
Lopez Link at http://www.lopezlink.ph 
Adtel Home Solar Kit at http://lopezlink.ph/promos-and-offers/1234-exclusive-offer-adtel-plug-n-play 
Adtel at http://www.adtelinc.com.ph 

Add a Facebook "like" button to your blog post to enable readers give your story a thumbs-up or like.
For more info, email Japs Batara at rsbatara@adtelinc.com.ph or call 435-1804..This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it



No comments: