Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Win Trip to Italy, Trip HK, Car Vios, Cash

 I visited 3 malls earlier and i found this cool things to win.
And im excited to win this promos.
Visit Rustan's Mall Near You
Win Trip to Italy  ==>>  www.rustans.com.ph
Visit LG Cellphone Store Near You
For Cinema & Vedio Productions
Win 500, 000 Cash ==>>; www.smcinema.com
Also
For Action Adventure Adrenaline Rush  Fanatics like me
Wow meet my Fav Mr. Top Gun and Ms. Charle's Angel
Ready to Board my Plane and Rock my F1 excitement!!
                  For Kids and my Younger Brother and Sister I've watch this movie too
 Be careful with the monkey Woody, Buzz and friends!
Ohhh its me the Big Woody!
Where's Buzz and Friends?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Designer replica handbags that are in trend for the season designer replica handbags are available and other online replica bags outlets; they provide good service with efficient shipping facilities. The customers can order for replica handbags online and the online services give good service.