See My Top 15 MotoGP.com as of May 28, 2010
Play the Fantasy MotoGP prediction game and you can win exclusive prizes including an Official MotoGP Yamaha Scooter, Grand Prix rider's helmets and Race Tickets. Think you know MotoGP better than anyone else? Challenge your friends to play alongside you and prove you are the best.
This is my current prediction for the forthcoming Gran Premio D'italia Tim, the 4th round of the Fantasy MotoGP 2010 Game.
Your Prediction is:
Pos. Name Country
1 Valentino ROSSI ITA
2 Ben SPIES USA
3 Colin EDWARDS USA
4 Hiroshi AOYAMA JPN
5 Nicky HAYDEN USA
6 Loris CAPIROSSI ITA
7 Mika KALLIO FIN
8 Marco SIMONCELLI ITA
9 Andrea DOVIZIOSO ITA
10 Jorge LORENZO SPA
11 Dani PEDROSA SPA
12 Randy DE PUNIET FRA
13 Hector BARBERA SPA
14 Casey STONER AUS
15 Marco MELANDRI ITA
By Choosing You can win this cool stuff:
This is where your ability to make accurate predictions can pay off! Fantasy MotoGP 2010 continues the tradition of giving away fantastic prizes, with a Yamaha JogRR MotoGP scooter, a MotoGP helmet, MotoGP leather jacket and Race Tickets all on offer.
You can win...
A Yamaha JogRR MotoGP scooter, the official scooter of the MotoGP paddock, awaits the overall winner of Fantasy MotoGP 2010. Chart your progress throughout the season in our results section to check your position in the standings.
The 2010 overall runner-up will receive a MotoGP replica rider helmet or the Official exclusive MotoGP X-lite helmet. If you are the lucky winner will you choose a Valentino Rossi replica design or the latest X-lite MotoGP? Whatever you choose you are guaranteed to look the part!
For the competitor who comes third in the Fantasy MotoGP 2010 there is an awesome MotoGP branded Alpinestars jacket to be won. Designed to the highest technical specifications the jacket will keep you safe, warm and looking good - IF you are lucky enough to get your hands on it!
The winner of each of the 18 individual rounds of the Fantasy MotoGP 2010 game wins the superb prize of two Grandstand Race Tickets, for the entire weekend at a Grand Prix of their choice.
Fantasy MotoGP 2009 winner
The winner of 2009’s MotoGP prediction game was Spaniard Jorge Porcar, who lives in Barcelona and is a huge fan of the MotoGP World Championship. Jorge won a Yamaha scooter for coming first overall.
When motogp.com met Jorge we asked him a few questions about the secret of his success, and his thoughts about MotoGP in 2010…
How long have you been a fan of MotoGP?
I’ve followed MotoGP as far back as I can remember. I started to be a fan in the 80s when my father took me to the 24 Hours of Montjuic.
When did you start playing Fantasy MotoGP?
I started playing when Fantasy MotoGP began on the web. I don’t know if it’s been four or five years, but I always played to win the prizes and this year I succeeded!
Can you explain the secret behind your win?
Of course not! Next year I want to win again although I must admit 99% is luck and the remaining 1% is information on the previous day’s results, on the classification and how the riders have done at that specific circuit in the past.
Is there a rider for whom you have a particular favouritism?
I don’t have a regular routine, I try to change it. To bet on Valentino, Casey or Jorge doesn’t have much merit, because they always win. Sometimes you have to take a risk.
Who will win in 2010?
I think Rossi will win again with Stoner and Lorenzo battling for second place. I hope Pedrosañ and Honda return to shine like before, and that debutants such as Bautista and Barberá do well.