Win Trip to Macau, China: BDO
Win a Trip for two to Macau by earning more BDO Rewards Points. There is a total of 20 trips will be given away every month starting this month, April, to June 2010.
BDO Win a Trip for two to Macau
Get one (1) raffle entry for every 50 points earned within each month. You could also increase your chances of winning by earning more points from qualified BDO deposits, loans, trust accounts and electronic bills payments transactions.
1. This nationwide promo is open to all BDO Rewards cardholders.
2. Promo period is from April 1 to June 30, 2010.
3. Qualified transactions with BDO, SM and its affiliates, and other Rewards Partners enable the cardholder to earn points. Please click on the Points Guide for a complete list of qualified transactions and corresponding points from bank products, SM and its affiliates, and other Rewards Partners.
4. A cardholder automatically gets one (1) electronic raffle entry for every 50 points earned within each month.
5. Cardholders may inquire on their accumulated raffle entries online by clicking on the Points Look Up tab.
6. Winners will be drawn every month, under the supervision of a DTI representative.
Promo Cut-off of Entries Raffle
April 2010 April 30, 2010 11:59pm May 17, 2010
May 2010 May 31, 2010 11:59pm June 14, 2010
June 2010 June 30, 2010 11:59pm July 14, 2010
Schedule of raffle draws as follows:
7. Raffle draw will be at 3:00pm, at the Marketing Convergence, Inc. Office, 4th Floor, One E-com Center Harbor Drive, Mall of Asia Complex CBP-1A, Pasay City 1300, Philippines.
8. There will be a total of 20 winners every month.
Trip for two to Macau
Inclusions: Roundtrip economy class ticket via PAL,
3 days / 2 nights 4-star hotel accommodation.
20 winners every month
9. A cardholder may only win once per month.
10. Drawn winners will be subject to BDO’s further verification to authenticate qualification in the promo.
11. Winners will be notified via their branch of account and registered mail. The names of the winners will also be published monthly in a publication of general circulation.
12. Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash.
13. Applicable raffle prize taxes, terminal fees and pocket money shall be shouldered by the winners as well as other expenses (including travel expenses) related to claiming the prize.
14. Travel Certificates may be claimed at the winner’s branch of account within regular banking hours..
15. The winner shall submit his completely filled-out Travel Certificate to his branch of account to inform BDO of his preferred travel dates. A photocopy of his and his travel companion’s passport and 2 government-issued IDs must also be submitted.
16. Booking must be made at least 30 days in advance and is subject to airline seat and hotel room availability. Prize is not valid on peak seasons. Any request for amendments or alterations is subject for approval of BDO Rewards. Rebooking or cancellation fees after ticket issuance shall be shouldered by the winner. Standard travel restrictions, terms and conditions shall apply.
17. Prizes are valid within 6 months from date of claming the prize.
18. The winners will be given sixty (60) days to claim their Travel Certificates from the time they received the notification. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited in favor of Banco de Oro Unibank Inc., with the approval of DTI-NCR.
19. All employees and relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity of Banco de OroUnibank, Inc., its advertising, promotions and PR agencies, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party suppliers are disqualified from joining this promotion.
20. In case of dispute, the decision of Banco de Oro Unibank, Inc., with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.