HOW TO PLAY
Test your speed, agility and endurance on the field of money management. Fast-paced, fun and challenging for all ages, Financial Football puts you at the center of the action. Are you ready for the ultimate money management workout?
This competition is open from 5 April to 7 May 2010 to students 15 years or above in age or Visa cardholders, residing in the Asia Pacific region. No purchase is necessary.
- Winner Notification
- Visa will notify all prospective winners by email or telephone at Visa's discretion within 14 days after the closure of the competition.
- Prospective winners must be able to produce proof, to the Organizer's satisfaction, that they meet the eligibility criteria of the "Visa FIFA Financial Football Competition" before they can be confirmed as winners. The eligibility criteria as outlined above provide that amongst other things, winners must be students 15 years or above in age or are Visa cardholders. Winners must also be a resident in one of the following countries or territories - American Samoa, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Vanuatu, Vietnam or Western Samoa. If the grand prize winner is below 18 years old, he/she must be accompanied by a parent or Guardian.
- Prizes must be claimed in accordance with the details set out in the notification to winners. Prizes must be claimed within one (1) month of notification or prizes will be forfeited at the sole discretion of Visa. No compensation will be due to a winner who fails to claim the prize within the stipulated time. Collection instructions will be provided in the same notification.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash and credit, and are subject to any terms and conditions as may be imposed by the prize sponsors. Visa reserves the right to replace any prize with another of equivalent value without notice. Visa accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
- By submitting an entry for participation in the "Visa FIFA Financial Football Competition", all winners consent to the public disclosure of their personal details including name, identification, picture, image and/or photograph for publicity purposes and to otherwise participate in the publicity activities of Visa in relation to the "Visa FIFA Financial Football Competition", without any payment or compensation.
- All ancillary costs and expenses, duties, value added taxes or tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of winning or using the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Visa accepts no responsibility for any taxes (such as income tax) that may arise from the winning of the prize. All participants should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
- Visa is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner.
- Incomplete, late, lost, misdirected or indecipherable entries will not be accepted and no responsibility will be assumed by Visa.
- Visa reserves the right to disqualify any entries it deems inappropriate and remove the entries from the competition website.
- Visa makes no warranty, either express or implied, regarding the competition website or any of its content, including but not limited to, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Visa does not warrant that the content and delivery of the website shall be free from errors, bugs or viruses, or be uninterrupted or repairable if damaged or impaired.
- Visa is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to any injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the "Visa FIFA Financial Football Game Competition".
- Visa shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participation in the "Visa FIFA Financial Football Game Competition" or winning or using any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Each participant (including his/her heirs, executor and/or administrators) agrees to indemnify fully and hold Visa and each of Visa's representative offices, authorized agencies and sponsors and the directors, officers, employees and assignees thereof ("the Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, loss or damage (including but not limited to economic loss, damage to any property or injury to or death of any person and any legal costs) that may be suffered or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties arising whether directly or indirectly from:
- Any negligent act or omission or willful default, misconduct or fraud by the relevant participant; or
- Any action, claim, loss, damage, cost and expense whatsoever brought against, suffered or incurred arising from or in connection with any breach of the Terms and Conditions by the relevant participant.
- Notwithstanding anything in these terms and conditions, Visa reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to:
- Cancel or modify the "Visa FIFA Financial Football Competition", or any part thereof;
- Determine and/or amend, by addition to, deletion from or variation of, these terms and conditions without prior notification, including but not limited to, the eligibility terms and criteria for the competition and the selection of winners; or
- Substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
- Neither Visa nor Visa's representative offices, authorized agencies or any other associated sponsors associated with the "Visa FIFA Financial Football Competition" shall be held liable for any failure or omission to carry out the "Visa FIFA Financial Football Competition" in accordance with these terms and conditions or for any loss or damage suffered by the participants if such failure, omission, loss or damage arises out of or in connection with any event of force majeure, including without limitation any calamity or conditions, acts of God, war or warlike hostilities, civil commotion, riots, blockades, embargoes, sabotages, strikes, fires, lockouts, shortages of material or labor, terrorist activity, epidemic, quarantine restrictions, health risk or any defect, failure, or any other occurrence beyond the reasonable control of Visa , Visa's representative offices, authorized agencies or any sponsor associated with the "Visa FIFA Financial Football Competition", as the case may be.
- The "Visa FIFA Financial Football Competition" and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in the determination of any matter or dispute arising in connection therewith.