Soccer and football fanatics here in the Philippines are welcome to join, in the CASTROL SKILLS CHALLENGE at Soccer Fiesta 2010 and get a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to Johannesburg, South Africa to watch the 2010 World Cup FINALS Match Live! This is a great once in a lifetime chance to watch the biggest gathering of the best team in Soccer around the world, its theWorld Cup Finals.
See the mechanics below to learn how to join.
- Open to Male & Female participants aged 18 years old and above. Must have a valid passport
- Must have a proof of purchase of at least four (4) liters of Castrol products from Ace Hardware that is purchased from April 1, 2010 to May 01, 2010 with the following Products: Castrol Magnatec, Castrol Edge, Castrol Edge Sport, Castrol CRB, Castrol CRB Turbo, and Castrol Power 1 entitles bearer to a one-time slot in the Castrol Skills Challenge qualifying stage at the Soccer Fiesta 2010. If the contestant qualifies, he/she will advance to the Finals Stage on May 2, 2010. Prices below (note: prices may vary depending on venue) Castrol Magnatec (4 liters) – P 1,156.00 Castrol Magnatec (1 liter) – P 299.00 Castrol Edge (4 liters) – P 2,772.00 Castrol Edge (1 liter) – P 700.00 Castrol Edge Sport (4 liters) – P 3,560.00 Castrol CRB (4 liters) – P 640.00 Castrol CRB (1 liter) – P 165.00 Castrol CRB Turbo (4 liters) – P 740.00 Castrol CRB Turbo (1 liter) – P 187.00 Castrol Power 1 (1 liter) – P 250.00 Castrol Power 1 Racing (1 liter) – P 450.00
- Fill-up and submit the Official Soccer Fiesta 2010 Registration Form Online (for the Castrol Skills Challenge) online via download at www.soccerfiesta2010.multiply.com or at the venue.
- During the event, registered names will be called on First Come-First Served basis.
- Once called, contestant will go through an obstacle course consisting of 5 or more basic soccer skills such as dribbling, shooting, juggling, passing and shuttle running. The objective is to finish the course in the fastest possible time.
- Maximum of 150 contestants will be accepted per contest day; maximum of 300 contestants per weekend. The total number of contestants who will qualify per day will be based on the following criteria:
- If less than or equal to 50 contestants play the game per day, the top 5 with the best time automatically qualify for the finals.
- If more than 50 contestants and less than or equal to 100 play the game per day, the top 10 with the best time automatically qualify for the finals.
- If more than 100 contestants and less than or equal to 150 play the game per day, the top 20 with the best time automatically qualify for the finals.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: After the finals stage of the Castrol Skills Challenge
VENUE: THE BLOCK SM City North EDSA
DATE: May 2, 2010
TIME: Between 7pm-9pm or till end of challenge
- PROCEDURE IN THE DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Finalist with the fastest time wins the Castrol Skills Challenge. In the event of a tie, sudden death round will be implemented by rearranging the obstacle course in order to increase the challenge. difficulty.
Winner of the finals stage wins one (1) all-expense paid trip to Johannesburg, South Africa to watch 2010 World Cup finals. He/she must be at the venue to claim the prize during the Awarding Ceremony on the same day.