Calling all fellow bloggers, Yoshinoya is holding a Beef Gyudon Eating Contest happening this May 5 at Yoshinoya Megamall branch exclusively for you. Send over you blog URL and be one of 15 lucky bloggers who will instantly get a P500 GC and a chance to compete. The blogger who finishes the most Gyudon Beef bowl within 2 minutes will take home P3,000 Yoshinoya GC
* Must be a Blogger
1. To register, email your blog's URL to firstname.lastname@example.org with complete name and contact details until April 30.
2. Fifteen (15) bloggers will be selected and will be automatically given P500 worth of Yoshinoya GCs
3. Names of selected bloggers will be announced on May 1 at Yoshinoya Phlippines (YCPI) Facebook Fan Page of and will also be sent a PM by Yoshinoya Management
4. The bloggers should be at Yoshinoya Megamall on May 5, 2010 6PM to participate in The Beef Gyudon Eating Contest (Late comers will not be allowed to participate)
5. At the event, bloggers will be asked to eat as much Beef Gyudon Bowls they can within two (2) minutes
6. Bloggers will race to finish the most number of Beef Gyudon Bowls in two (2) minutes using a pair of chopsticks
7. Each time a bowl is finished, the blogger has to turn the bowl upside down. After two (2) minutes has elapsed, all bloggers will stop eating and stick out their tongue.
8. The blogger who ate the most number of Beef Gyudon Bowls will be declared the winner
9. In case of a tie, there will be tie breaking round. Bloggers will race to finish one regular beef bowl and the fastest will be declared as the winner
10. Official timer will be a representative from Yoshinoya. Guest judges will also be present
Contest Period: Registration Period until April 30, 2010
* Beef Gyudon Eating Contest - May 5, 2010
* Fifteen (15) bloggers who will participate will EACH get P500 Yoshinoya GC
* Grand prize winner win P3,000 worth of Yoshinoya GCs